Highlights from 2018 by the numbers
Allow us to toot our horn at another great year of accomplishments!
- 6,000 private lessons given
- 3,000 group classes taught
- 190 scholarship students granted up to 90% tuition assistance totaling $74,600
- 200 affordable instruments loaned to students
- 560 full-scholarship private lessons given for East Portland students through the Rosewood partnership program. See blog post.
- 140 free or low-cost concerts with 8,200 people attending. See online events calendar.
- Spring benefit concert with joint MAC & CMC faculty orchestra raised $5,000 for both programs. See photos.
- CMC Inc. board delivered annual payment of $95,750 to PP&R. See blog post.
- Fall benefit concert raised $1,100 for scholarships
- Overall customer satisfaction with CMC activities 4.8 out of 5
All this was made possible by in part by over 200 donors giving an average of $250 this year. Thank you!
Inspired? Donate now to the cause!
|NeonCRM by Neon One|